A concise means to access contemporary art, Eutopia invites submissions of under 100 words to comment on works or exhibits.
True to its name this notion is a naive gesture, elitist and immensely flawed, while it also strives to broadcast the pursuit of an ideal.
If you enjoy looking at art, please consider writing about it.
Temporary Art Review
Curated selections of Eutopia reviews are published monthly. [link]
- Limning Unseen (Carolyn Sortor)
- Folly as a Lens for Suggestion (Amie Cunat)
- Dystopian Tactility (Amie Cunat)
- Everyday Voice: Investing the Mundane
- The Future: Now
- Historical Voice: Pervasive Hindsight
- Transient Voice: Failing Structure
- Art Voice: Institutional and Social Critique
- Soft Voice: the Humble Object