A concise means to access contemporary art, Eutopia invites submissions of under 100 words to comment on works or exhibits.
True to its name this notion is a naive gesture, elitist and immensely flawed, while it also strives to broadcast the pursuit of an ideal.
If you enjoy looking at art, please consider writing about it.
- Limning Unseen (Carolyn Sortor)
- Folly as a Lens for Suggestion (Amie Cunat)
- Dystopian Tactility (Amie Cunat)
- Everyday Voice: Investing the Mundane
- The Future: Now
- Historical Voice: Pervasive Hindsight
- Transient Voice: Failing Structure
- Art Voice: Institutional and Social Critique
- Soft Voice: the Humble Object